Nationwide logistics recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our web sites, those who conduct business with us online, those who submit their resumes to us, and email senders and recipients. We have created this policy to be respectful of our users’ right to privacy and to guide our relationships with our users and clients.
- We do not automatically gather any personal information from you unless you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, by applying for a job, completing a credit application or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- We maintain nonpublic personal information only to facilitate normal business transactions.
- We do not offer, or allow the selling of, any user-provided information to third parties.
- Information is shared amongst the Nationwide logistics or its agents only when required for business purposes or by law. These parties are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information made available to them, and are restricted from using this information for any reason other than what is specified by the Nationwide logistics.
- Your information is only maintained in our systems long enough to satisfy our mutual business requirements or to meet any legal obligations.
- For internal security, trend analysis, systems administration and to aggregate broad demographic information about our user base we gather date, time, browser type, navigation history and IP address of all visitors to our site, none of which can identify users personally.
- We may review and analyze your use of products and services, including online transactions in your account, to help protect you from unauthorized use of your accounts, to serve you better, and to make other products and services available which we feel may be of benefit to you.
- We use temporary session cookies to allow our clients to have access to their accounts, information and orders. A session cookie is a line of text that is stored temporarily in your computer’s random access memory (RAM). A session cookie is never written to a drive, and it is destroyed as soon as you close your browser.
- We employ physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
For questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or any other dealings with Nationwide logistics contact us at Safety@nationwidelogisticsinc.com